Best trading platforms Qatar 2021
Today, the Internet offers unlimited opportunities to deal with digital currencies; you can make a fortune on them, just like on the stock exchanges, by taking advantage of the fluctuations in value. In this sense, cryptocurrency exchanges are more promising because the volatility is higher than for securities or commodities.
In the stock market, for example, an investor has made a profit by allowing the stock price to rise by 9%. In the virtual currency market, he can earn much more, because the digital currency can rise by 30% per day. Of course, to make profitable transactions in cryptocurrencies, you need to have the necessary knowledge and experience.
Some traders trade on several exchanges simultaneously, making money not only from the fluctuations within one exchange, but also from the differences between the exchanges.
Cryptocurrency exchanges can be used not only for trading, but also to buy currency there for investment purposes. Compared to traders, investors are more passive.
They regularly buy currencies on the exchanges for their investment portfolios, monitoring changes in exchange rates, but not rushing to sell immediately at the slightest rise in price, expecting the price to rise significantly in the future.
Binance ranks first among all platforms, both in terms of real trading volume and number of active users. In addition to trading, it offers the opportunity to earn cryptocurrency in other ways - stacking, borrowing, IEO, futures trading. Therefore, you can often read in the reviews of traders that it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges.
Everything about the Binance interface is simple, user-friendly and as intuitive as possible. For beginners who have never traded on a stock exchange, a few minutes are enough to understand the most important aspects. However, if you plan to spend many hours on the exchange, and make many transactions, you need to study all its intricacies more closely.
Bitcoin (BTC / USDT) has the highest trading volume on Binance, followed by Ethereum (ETH / USDT). The site also has its own BNB token, which can be used to reduce commission fees and obtain other benefits.
The stock market has many advantages. It has a good reputation, a large number of active users and liquidity. It is a guarantee that a transaction of the required size can be handled quickly at any time. Moderate commissions and the possibility of reducing them even further with BNB tokens. This feature is particularly important for those who increase their daily trading volume. High degree of security, repeatedly confirmed by practice. And so on:
- 700+ different pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive commissions: 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Bittrex is in the top 30 trading platforms in terms of turnover and trading volume. A multi-level security system, a pleasant interface, a variety of currency pairs and the ability to work with fiat money - you get all that from the traders.
Bittrex offers the ability to work with hundreds of asset pairs, as well as secure storage of funds - almost all digital assets are in cold storage. Security is high, but staying incognito is unlikely, as the platform requires detailed identity checks.
Originally acting as an exchange service for various currencies, the Bittrex platform is now one of the largest cryptocurrency projects, where you can trade almost every known digital currency in the world.
Many people are cautious about where they store their digital coins, and no doubt rightly so. Millions of dollars have been stolen from exchange platforms in recent years, causing users who store their money on cryptocurrency exchanges to be constantly worried. Fortunately, Bittrex has some of the strictest security measures you'll ever encounter, not to mention two-factor authentication:
- 250+ pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Coinbase offers customers the ability to buy/sell cryptocurrencies, transfer and convert funds. Coinbase is a platform for beginners that is simple and intuitive to use. Today it dominates the market and is actively growing. The platform operates within a legal framework and has brokerage licenses in all regions where it operates.
The company was founded in the United States in 2012. The founders of the exchange set a goal: to create a financial system that is safe and open to the world.
Coinbase is one of the most secure platforms. Two-factor authentication is enabled by default. There are several security options in the Security section. The creators of Coinbase have spared no expense to create a truly convenient, functional and secure exchange with payouts. Despite its drawbacks, most reviews of this exchange are positive:
- 20+ types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $0.99 - $2.99 - for operations from $0 to $200; for over $200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
- All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
Kraken is a fairly popular exchange, known to both experienced and novice traders. Kraken has performed well over the years and is called one of the most reliable tools to trade digital assets. In recent years, the company has acquired several smaller projects that provide exchange services. This has significantly increased the company's influence and the site's popularity in European countries.
Kraken was officially launched in July 2011. The founder and CEO of Kraken is Jesse Powell. The company, which was first listed on the Bloomberg trading platform, is based in San Francisco.
The stock exchange has gained an excellent reputation in Western countries for always trying to abide by the law. So far, it has not been involved in any major scandals. Moreover, the platform has worked in years when competitors were eliminated one by one after hacking attacks.
The functionality of the platform is very good and there is also an API. Both public information and commercial versions are supported. The platform's interface is translated into 10 languages, including Chinese and two versions of English. You can also trade with Android and iOS smartphones via a dedicated app:
- 8 tokens are available.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
BitMex was launched in 2014, with a name derived from three words: bitcoin + Mercantile + Exchange. It is officially registered in the Seychelles and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
BitMex offers the highest market liquidity of any exchange. Extremely low fees and minimum deposit requirements. Ability to subscribe in 30 seconds. BitMex is a peer-to-peer platform for the most popular cryptocurrencies. It is unmatched among the other cryptocurrency exchanges because it offers profits not only on the rise but also on the fall of the market, the possibility of using a huge leverage and opening contracts.
The site is also distinguished by its wide range of professional technical analysis tools, customizable API, significant anonymity (no verification required), and therefore attracts traders from around the world:
- 50+ pairs for working.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is consistently among the largest exchanges in terms of daily trading volume and is one of the most important platforms currently in operation.
The exchange is designed for intermediate and advanced traders, as well as institutions. It offers a wide selection of coins, trading pairs and various options. Bitfinex aims to become the premier destination for experienced cryptocurrency traders around the world.
The exchange also allows you to fund your account with fiat currency and offers several cryptocurrencies.
Bitfinex offers a robust, feature-rich and customizable platform interface that is quite modern and well-designed, but generally suitable for more advanced users. The main dashboard offers users multiple tabs and various options, as well as a wide range of advanced chart analysis tools. The platform also offers a mobile app that is available to Android and iOS users:
- Over 140 coins and 280+ pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
Poloniex is one of the world's largest platforms for buying/selling cryptocurrency. It has the highest turnover of the popular altcoins that can be exchanged for bitcoins. The platform continues to grow with a daily turnover of nearly $1 billion. Poloniex's leading position is largely due to its focus on convenience for traders. The large number of coins and pairs allows you to quickly build a portfolio of your choice and start trading.
Poloniex reviews, which abound on the Internet, show that the exchange is easy to use and offers all the necessary analysis and trading tools.
Simple exchange of funds and leveraged margin transactions are also possible. Members can borrow and borrow from other users at interest:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
LocalBitcoins is a P2P exchange for buying bitcoin for offline fiat money, online electronic money and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct, decentralized exchange between trading parties. It allows you to buy bitcoin quickly through several convenient methods.
Localbitcoins is not like other exchanges. This platform does not use a central exchange rate. Sellers and buyers decide what price they want to sell or buy bitcoin at and choose the exchange methods themselves.
Exchange transactions with Localbitcoins can take place online or in person at the merchant's premises. The second option may not be secure, as the platform has no control over the transaction. Therefore, buying digital currency offline is not always the most viable option.
With citizens from over 200 countries working at the exchange, it is one of the largest exchanges for buying cryptocurrencies with fiat money:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
KuCoin is a relatively young marketplace for cryptocurrencies: the exchange launched in 2017. The model for the new trading platform is the first-class exchange Binance, on which the creators of KuCoin rely. The exchange has its own KuCoin Share token (KCS).
This site has a reputation for being one of the most successful and is very customer focused.
The main mission of KuCoin is to be a perfect exchange, free from all regulators. Therefore, fiat, futures and other trading instruments that have to be compulsorily controlled and comply with international standards are not represented on the exchange. Only cryptocurrencies are traded here. On the site you will find top cryptocurrencies as well as young projects.
The interface of the trading terminal is designed with all the needs of professional traders in mind. Here you can see a graph of the price changes and the depth of the market over different periods for the chosen currency, with the possibility of refining it with TradingView, read the latest stock market news, see the available balance in the context of the chosen currency pair and view statistics on the last closed trades:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is based in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced cryptocurrency users and beginners. It allows you to store and exchange more than thirty digital assets.
Bitpanda focuses on two things - security and ease of use. The application is organized in an intuitive interface, requiring a minimum number of steps for the user to perform operations.
The company offers a range of products that allow people to buy and store digital assets, pay for goods and services, trade precious metals and exchange digital assets. Bitpanda, which is regulated and supervised by the financial regulator in Vienna, has more than a million customers from around the world. It also has more than 130 employees.
BitPanda is an exchange that specializes in buying and selling bitcoin and other altcoins in the Eurozone.
There is no doubt about the credibility of the site - all necessary permits and security measures are in place:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Paxful is a decentralized online bitcoin exchange. The site allows you to buy BTC with over 300 payment methods. It is essentially a 2p2 platform. This means that the site itself does not trade anything, but only offers its services so that sellers and buyers can find each other. With this in mind, Paxful offers you a free cryptocurrency wallet, secured with a password and 2FA. The developers have made it clear that we are dealing with a user-friendly and accessible platform that is as open as possible to its customers.
The exchange was founded in the US in 2015. Ambitious programmers Arthur Shabak and Ray Yousef wanted to create a peer-to-peer trading platform that would allow buyers and sellers to communicate directly with each other. Paxful acts as an intermediary (broker) and provides a platform for interaction:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
Paxful appeals mainly because of its simplicity and convenience. You can use bitcoins to pay in fiat money, bank cards, electronic money and even gift cards. No other cryptocurrency exchange in the world offers such capabilities.
Bitcoin exchange Coinmama is based in Israel. The platform was first launched in 2013, and you can read on their website that it offers the ability to quickly and securely buy cryptocurrency from anywhere in the world. In fact, it works in almost every country in the world.
Coinmama entered the market in 2013. From the beginning, the uniqueness of the company lay in the ability to buy cryptocurrencies with a credit/debit card. Coinmama was the first to offer this option, which attracted many interested buyers and quickly became one of the most popular exchanges in this segment.
Coinmama is a good choice for those who want to buy Bitcoin or Ether quickly and securely via bank transfer or credit card. The site does not store the purchased cryptocurrency in internal wallets, but transfers the coins immediately to your personal, which is very good and makes you independent from sudden problems:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been operating successfully since 2013. It was created by developers from Israel and Estonia, led by Hong Kong-based Hit Techs Ltd. HitBit has gained popularity due to its minimal operating requirements and flexible trading functionality.
Large selection of active trading pairs and no restrictions on deposits and withdrawals increase the profitability of trading activity. Users can be sure of the security of their accounts - since its inception, the exchange has never suffered from attacks or break-ins.
The HitBTC cryptocurrency exchange invites traders to use all effective tools to analyze the market and increase trading profitability. Multiple order types with stop functions reduce potential losses and slippages, while flexible, customizable charts help you accurately assess market conditions and currency trends. Large trading volumes and a large number of active traders create the most objective and profitable market price for each currency pair. Participation in ICO campaigns opens new opportunities to make money from promising projects and cryptocurrencies:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Above all, reliability matters to you. If there is at least some concern about a particular cryptocurrency exchange (based on reviews or anything other than intuition, of course), it is best to avoid it. Learn more about the exchange on its official website and use a demo account if possible.