Qtum - what is it ?
At the moment, Qtum is a global project that aims to become a bridge between the Bitcoin and Ethereum communities. All coins of this platform were issued (released into circulation) immediately and at that time there were 100,000,000 QTUM.
The platform is designed with stability, modularity and interoperability in mind, which is why Qtum is the primary toolkit for building reliable decentralized applications suitable for real-world business-oriented applications. It can be described as a reliable and modular too.
Qtum coin is a very interesting and promising technology, which is a real breakthrough in blockchain development.
How to invest in QTUM?
QTUM is now the only cryptocurrency in the world that is compatible with the Bitcoin and Ethereum ecosystems. Users have the ability to run smart contracts both on the Ethereum blockchain and Bitcoin. However, these are not quite familiar smart contracts. The QTUM team called them master contracts, the main feature of which is to instantly react to any external factors.
At the moment, there are several types of cryptocurrency investing. Below we will look at the most relevant options.
Through a crypto exchange and the opening of a crypto wallet. Now there is a great demand for cryptocurrency, and in the need to store it. At the moment, there are a large number of ways how to store your crypto capital. It is important to understand that a cryptocurrency wallet does not actually store crypto coins themselves, that is, it is not the same as a wallet with regular cash. A digital wallet allows you to access the coins that are stored on the blockchain, which can be classified as hot or cold based on the type of interaction with the Internet. The first - those that are constantly connected to the Network, the second - that are connected only when the owner wants.
Which wallet to start depends on the type of exchange on which the owner of the assets invests. As you know, exchanges are centralized, but not:
- Centralized ones more often provide custodians, that is, they store the key in their database, this is due to the fact that they act as a depository for their clients' funds. This means that you need the maximum level of protection.
- Decentralized provide software that is online all the time.
How a hot wallet works on a crypto exchange: it is created when a user has registered and made a deposit.
This is not only the practice of top platforms such as Binance, WhiteBIT, Huobi or Coinbase, but widespread, since the mobility of funds is key for traders. However, it is the constant work with the network that makes them open to technical vulnerabilities and attacks from hackers.
How a cold wallet works: This is the safest way to store cryptocurrency. In this case, the device stores the keys, public and private.
They will not be connected to the Network, making it almost impossible to hack them.
The golden rule of centralized ones like the aforementioned Binance and WhiteBIT is keeping users' funds in cold wallets.
The key here is that centralized, as opposed to decentralized, sites are a custodian, that is, they act as a depository for their clients' funds.
This method requires a special understanding of what a cryptocurrency is and how to make money on it, because in this option you will have to open a crypto wallet on the exchange that you have chosen. And then you will also need to track the dynamics of growth or decline in cryptocurrency. Here you should be careful, as the numbers change very quickly. In connection with these, it is recommended to initially invest a small capital.
Investing through online trading platforms
You can also earn cryptocurrency on online trading platforms. When choosing an online platform, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- The reputation of the exchange, the total period of work, the availability of reviews.
- Does the exchange strictly adhere to the withdrawal deadlines?
- The information about the commissions should not raise any questions.
- The more traders give their preference to one or another exchange, the better.
Trading platforms practice cfd trading.
CFD in English means "contract for difference" and is a contract concluded by two parties - a buyer and a seller. The essence of the contract is that the positive difference between the opening and closing prices of a certain financial instrument is paid by the seller to the buyer, and the negative difference is paid by the buyer to the seller.
With the help of CFDs, you can earn on the difference in prices in all kinds of financial markets: cryptocurrencies, shares of various public companies, stock indices, commodity futures, currencies. Compared to cryptocurrency trading on exchanges, CFDs are the most profitable. CFD does not require conversion to fiat currency, that is, it is practically fiat currency, so you can simply request a withdrawal of your funds and the broker will approve it for you.
Newcomers to the world of cryptocurrency investment enjoy one of the following strategies:
- Long-term investment. The HOLD strategy implies a long (up to several years) retention of the asset counting on such a significant growth of the exchange rate, which compensates for all expectations when selling. The advantages here are - these are excellent opportunities for earning money, a high-tech new area, there are no intermediaries.
- Medium-term investment. They have a duration of 1 to 3 years. This type is the most common, that is, the golden mean, when the risks are not excessive, and the profit is sufficient. The advantages are liquidity and stability.
- Short-term investment. These investments are for up to 12 months with the aim of rapid growth. Short-term investments allow you to save your finances from the influence of inflation and bring profit in a relatively short time. Investors pursue the goal of investing money and making a profit. Speculation includes investing capital and making a profit from resale. any asset. The speculator, in turn, buys cheaper and sells more expensive. The potential of these transactions is great. But you need to take into account changes in value, have the ability to work with special exchange instruments.
Mining is the process of "mining" cryptocurrency, virtual money, the emission of which is not regulated by anyone.
Qtum is based on Proof-of-Stake version 3.0, this fact makes QTUM mining more accessible, since you do not need to have an expensive ASIC to participate, here the Qtum mining algorithm differs from other coins that also use PoS in that it has a decisive role plays a "random effect", not the number of coins held. Each QTUM in the user's wallet is a lottery ticket that gives a chance to create a new block.
Investment prospects in QTUM
A few years ago, virtual coins were the most talked about unsafe and unstable investment, but today many investors enter the exchange, national banks of states are developing their own cryptocurrency. In such conditions, there are more and more opportunities for profitable investment of their money. The goal of Qtum is to bring blockchain technology to financial environment, social media, gaming, IoT (Internet of Things) and other industries.
The technical solutions of the project are formed in such a way that in the future they can be used in almost any industry.
It is also worth noting that Qtum is focused specifically on the business area. The project team is working on the formation of technical solutions that simplify the process of transferring companies and projects to the blockchain for businessmen.
The ability to combine two components:
- A high level of security built on base of the model of output of unspent transactions UTXO (Unspent Transaction Output).
- Lots of virtual machines including EVM and x86VM .
The startup team is also actively forging partnerships with payment systems. Work in this direction allows users of the project to choose convenient options for conducting the financial component of the business.
QTUM is a very popular cryptocurrency that is traded on many exchanges.
According to the CoinMarketCap service, the coin can be bought and invested in 149 trading pairs on both small and large platforms, such as Binance, Huobi, OKex, Upbit, Poloniex. The most popular pairs are BTC, ETH and USDT.
You can buy and invest QTUM in many countries, including Qatar. Considering the top position of the instrument in the ratings, you can buy it on many exchanges. Purchase is possible for both cryptocurrency and fiat currency.
A review of the Qtum cryptocurrency (Quantum) showed that the coin is one of the most stable and promising ones on the market. The main advantage of the project is not to work for profit, but to contribute to the blockchain space. Most experts note the prospects of Quantum, expecting an increase in value in the next 3-5 years on average up to 15-20 dollars per coin.
At the moment, if you consider the possibility of investing your money, then you can highlight the following features:
- round-the-clock access to the platform and execution of transactions 24/7;
- news often affects the movement of the chart, and the changes that have occurred have a long-term tendency to persist;
- a large selection of strategies that are characterized by efficiency;
- the ability to plan your investments both in the long term and in the short term with the possibility of making a good profit.
No one doubts that cryptographic products will soon replace fiat money, or at least become a very serious competitor for the outdated traditional currency. Cryptocurrency provides a ton of business space. They make payments anywhere in the world incredibly cheap and provide investment income for the coin holder.
There are several good reasons to invest your assets in Qtum:
- it is a classic cryptocurrency, not a bubble that can be found on dozens of exchanges;
- the price of the coin is still slightly high, but with the implementation of all the planned projects, the cost will become much higher;
- experts predict the tool will enter the TOP-20;
- it is easier to invest than in other cryptocurrencies, in this regard, it is recommended to buy cryptocurrency now.
Due to the short-term presence of Qtum on the market, there are not so many organizations yet ready to accept as payment for their services. But this situation is unlikely to last long. The relative youth of the project also does not allow to adequately analyze the rate of the cryptocurrency, however, already now you can notice the high cost of coins, which, despite the fluctuations in the rate of digital assets in general, is only growing. Now the cost of one token is quite high, but according to experts, the currency is already underestimated, since it has just a huge potential for development and not all the developers' plans have been implemented yet.
Summing up all of the above, you can see that the Qtum cryptocurrency is a good option for both short-term and long-term investments, because it is unlikely that its price will fall and will not recover after the fall.
Experienced cryptocurrency market players can assume that the price of Qtum will only grow, starting from the launch of the project for a wide audience and after the implementation of the next part of the developers' plan. So don't waste your opportunity. If you liked this project as reliable and promising, do not forget to replenish your crypto wallet with a new type of Qtum digital currency.