Cryptocurrency platform Qatar 2021
Today, the Internet offers unlimited opportunities to work with digital coins. You can make a fortune with it, similar to the stock markets, by profiting from the fluctuations in value. In this sense, crypto exchanges are more promising, because the volatility is greater than that of securities or commodities.
For example, on the stock market, a trader has made a profit by increasing the share price by 9%. In the virtual currency market, he can earn much more, as the digital currency can grow by 30% per day. Of course, to make profitable transactions with cryptocurrencies, you need to have the necessary knowledge and experience.
Some traders trade on several exchanges at the same time and earn money not only from the price fluctuations within one exchange, but also from the differences between the prices on the individual exchanges.
Cryptocurrency exchanges can be used not only for trading, but also for buying currencies for investment purposes. Compared to traders, investors are more passive.
They regularly buy currencies on the stock exchanges for their investment portfolio, they watch the development of exchange rates, but they are not in a hurry to sell at the slightest price increase, because they expect a significant price increase in the future.
Binance ranks first among all platforms in terms of both real trading volume and the number of active users. Besides trading, it offers the possibility to earn cryptocurrency in other ways - stacking, lending, IEO, futures trading. Therefore, you can often read in traders' reviews that it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges.
Everything about Binance's interface is simple, user-friendly and as intuitive as possible. For beginners who have never traded on an exchange before, a few minutes is enough to understand the most important aspects. However, if you plan to spend many hours on the exchange and make a lot of transactions, you will need to learn more about the intricacies of the exchange.
Bitcoin (BTC / USDT) has the highest trading volume on Binance, followed by Ethereum (ETH / USDT). The site also has its own BNB token, which allows you to reduce the cost of commissions and get other benefits.
The exchange has many advantages. It has a good reputation, a large number of active users and liquidity. It is a guarantee that a transaction of the desired size can be carried out quickly at any time. Moderate commissions and the possibility to reduce them even further with BNB tokens. This feature is especially important for those who increase their daily trading volume. A high level of security, which is repeatedly confirmed in practice. And so on:
- 700+ different pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive commissions: 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Bittrex is among the top 30 trading platforms in terms of turnover and transaction volume. A multi-level security system, a pleasant user interface, a variety of currency pairs and the ability to work with fiat money are what traders get.
Bittrex offers the ability to work with hundreds of asset pairs, as well as secure storage of funds - almost all digital assets are stored cold. Security is high, but staying incognito is unlikely as the platform requires detailed identity checks.
Originally operated as a service for exchanging various currencies, the Bittrex platform is now one of the largest crypto exchanges where you can trade almost any known digital currency in the world.
Many people are wary of where they store their digital coins, and undoubtedly rightly so. In recent years, millions of dollars have been stolen from exchange platforms, which is a constant worry for users who store their money on cryptocurrency exchanges. Fortunately, Bittrex has some of the tightest security measures you'll ever experience, not to mention two-factor authentication:
- 250+ pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
Coinbase offers customers the ability to buy/sell cryptocurrencies, transfer and convert funds. Coinbase is an entry-level platform that is easy and intuitive to use. Today, it dominates the market and is actively developing. The platform operates within the legal framework and has broker licenses in all regions where it operates.
The company was founded in 2012 in the United States. The founders of the exchange set a goal: to create a financial system that is safe and open to the world.
Coinbase is one of the most secure platforms. Two-factor authentication is enabled by default. In the security section you will find several security options. The creators of Coinbase have spared no expense to create a truly convenient, functional and secure exchange with withdrawals. Despite the drawbacks, most reviews about this exchange are positive:
- 20+ types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $0.99 - $2.99 - for operations from $0 to $200; for over $200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
- All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
Kraken is quite a popular exchange that is well-known among both experienced traders and newcomers. Kraken has developed well over the years and is referred to as one of the most reliable tools for trading digital assets. In recent years, the company has acquired several smaller projects that offer exchange services. This has greatly increased the company's influence and the popularity of the website in European countries.
Kraken was officially launched in July 2011. The founder and CEO of Kraken is Jesse Powell. The company, which was first listed on the Bloomberg trading platform, is headquartered in San Francisco.
In Western countries, the stock exchange has earned an excellent reputation for always trying to comply with the law. So far, it has not been involved in any major scandals. Moreover, the platform has continued to function even during the years when one competitor after another has been eliminated by hacker attacks.
The functionality of the platform is very good and there is also an API. Both public information and trading versions are supported. The interface of the platform is translated into 10 languages, including Chinese and two versions of English. You can also trade from an Android and iOS smartphone via a dedicated app:
- 8 tokens are available.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
BitMex was launched in 2014 and its name is composed of three words: Bitcoin + Trade + Exchange. It is officially registered in Seychelles and has its headquarters in Hong Kong.
BitMex offers the greatest market liquidity of any exchange. Very low fees and minimal deposit requirements. You can sign up in 30 seconds. BitMex is a peer-to-peer platform for the most popular cryptocurrencies. It is unique among other cryptocurrency exchanges as it offers not only profits on rising but also on falling prices, the possibility of great leverage and open-ended contracts.
This site also has a wide range of professional technical analysis tools, the ability to customize APIs, a high level of anonymity (no verification is required) and therefore attracts traders from all over the world:
- 50+ pairs for working.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex has always been among the largest exchanges in terms of daily trading volume and is one of the most well-known platforms in operation today.
The exchange is aimed at advanced traders as well as institutions. It offers a wide range of coins, trading pairs, and various options. Bitfinex aims to become the leading destination for experienced cryptocurrency traders worldwide.
The exchange also allows you to fund your account with fiat currency and offers various cryptocurrencies.
Bitfinex offers a robust, feature-rich and customizable platform interface that is quite modern and well-designed, but generally suitable for advanced users. The main dashboard offers users many tabs and various options, as well as a wide range of advanced chart analysis tools. The platform also offers a mobile app that is available for Android and iOS users:
- Over 140 coins and 280+ pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
Poloniex is one of the world's largest platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. It has the highest trading volume among the popular altcoins that can be exchanged for bitcoins. The platform is constantly evolving, with a daily turnover of almost a billion dollars. Poloniex's leading position is largely due to the fact that it cares about traders' convenience. The large number of coins and pairs allows you to quickly build a portfolio of your choice and start trading.
The numerous reviews of Poloniex that you can find on the Internet show that the exchange is easy to use and offers all the necessary analytical and trading tools.
Simple exchange of funds and leveraged margin trading are also available. Members can borrow and lend from other users at interest:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
LocalBitcoins is a P2P exchange for buying bitcoin against fiat money offline, electronic money online and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct, decentralized exchange between the parties of a transaction. You can use it to buy Bitcoin quickly and conveniently.
Localbitcoins is not like other exchanges. This platform does not use a centralized exchange rate. Sellers and buyers decide at what price they sell or buy bitcoin and choose the exchange methods themselves.
Exchanges with Localbitcoins can take place either online or in person at the seller's location. The second option may not be secure as the platform has no control over the transaction. Therefore, buying digital currencies offline is not always the most profitable option.
With citizens from more than 200 countries using the exchange, it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges for buying fiat money:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
KuCoin is a relatively young cryptocurrency market: the exchange launched in 2017. The model for the new trading platform was the world-class exchange Binance, which the creators of KuCoin look up to. The exchange has its own KuCoin Share (KCS) token.
This website has the reputation of being one of the most successful and is very customer oriented.
KuCoin's main mission is to be a perfect exchange, free from any regulatory authorities. Therefore, fiat, futures contracts and other trading instruments that require mandatory supervision and compliance with international standards are not present on the exchange. Only cryptocurrencies are traded here. You can find both top cryptocurrencies and young projects on the site.
The user interface of the trading terminal was designed with the needs of professional traders in mind. Here you can see a graph of price changes and market depth over different time periods for the selected currency, with the possibility of fine-tuning via TradingView, read the latest stock market news, see the available balance in the context of the selected currency pair and view the statistics of the most recent trades:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Austria (Vienna). It is now a popular trading platform and wallet for both experienced cryptocurrency users and newcomers. It allows you to store and exchange more than thirty digital assets.
Bitpanda focuses on two things - security and usability. The application is organized in an intuitive interface that requires the user to perform a minimal number of actions to perform operations.
The company offers a range of products that allow people to buy and store digital assets, pay for goods and services, trade precious metals, and exchange digital assets. Bitpanda, which is regulated and supervised by the Vienna Financial Supervisory Authority, has more than one million customers from around the world. It also has more than 130 employees.
BitPanda is an exchange that specializes in buying and selling Bitcoins and other altcoins in the Eurozone.
There is no doubt about the reliability of the site - all the necessary permits and safety measures are in place:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Paxful is a decentralized online bitcoin exchange. The website allows you to buy BTC using more than 300 payment methods. It is essentially a 2p2 platform. This means that the website itself does not trade, but only provides its services so that sellers and buyers can find each other. In this sense, Paxful offers you a free cryptocurrency wallet that is secured with a password and 2FA. The developers of the project have made it clear that we are dealing with a user-friendly and accessible platform that is as open as possible for its customers.
The exchange was founded in the USA in 2015. Ambitious developers Arthur Shabak and Ray Yousef decided to create a peer-to-peer trading platform that allows buyers and sellers to interact directly with each other. Paxful acts as an intermediary (broker) and provides a platform for interaction:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
Paxful's main appeal is its simplicity and convenience. You can pay with Bitcoins in fiat money, bank cards, e-money and even gift cards. No other cryptocurrency exchange in the world offers such options.
The bitcoin exchange Coinmama is based in Israel. The platform was launched in 2013 and, according to its website, it offers the possibility to buy cryptocurrencies quickly and securely from anywhere in the world. In fact, it operates in almost every country in the world.
Coinmama came to the market in 2013. From the very beginning, the unique feature of the company was the ability to buy cryptocurrencies with a credit/debit card. Coinmama was the first exchange to offer this option, which attracted many interested buyers, and it quickly became one of the most popular exchanges in this segment.
Coinmama is a good choice for those who want to buy Bitcoin or Ether quickly and safely via bank transfer or credit card. The website does not store the purchased cryptocurrency in internal wallets, but transfers the coins to your personal wallet immediately, which is very good and makes you independent from sudden problems:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been operating successfully since 2013. It was developed by developers from Israel and Estonia under the leadership of Hit Techs Ltd. headquartered in Hong Kong. HitBit has gained popularity due to its minimal operational requirements and flexible trading features.
A wide range of active trading pairs and no restrictions on deposits and withdrawals increase the profitability of trading activities. Users can rely on the security of their accounts - since its inception, the exchange has never been attacked or hacked.
The HitBTC cryptocurrency exchange invites traders to use all efficient tools to analyze the market and improve trading profitability. Multiple order types with stop features reduce potential losses and slippage, while flexible, customizable charts help to accurately assess market conditions and currency trends. High trading volume and a large number of active traders ensure the most objective and profitable market price for each currency pair. Participation in ICO campaigns opens new opportunities to earn money from promising projects and cryptocurrencies:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
What matters most to you is reliability. If you think a particular cryptocurrency exchange is at least questionable (based on ratings or something other than your intuition), you should avoid it. Read more about the exchange on its official website and use a demo account if possible.